Quote of the Day

Monday, September 29, 2008

Melamine tainted food from China

A lot of highlights have been given to the subject of melamine tainted foods from China for the past weeks. Also, a lot of time and efforts have been put in testing all products to ensure that those tainted are being removed from human consumption.

This has prompted me to think.... why does a human being or a group of people did what they did; by adding toxic into food just to elevate the protein content of their products. And to do that on milk powders, the stable foods for innocent infants and babies to that? Don't they ever feel guilty about their actions?

It really frustrates me that any fellow living human in this world could do this just for the sake of earning money. Don't they ever think about the consequences? About the poison they are feeding to the innocent? I am sure that they also have love ones around them. Would they like this to be done to their love ones.

"Do onto others what you would others do unto you" is one pillars of life everyone, especially in business should ponder when making a important decision like adding melamine to food.

I see my family and friends carrying a list of the tainted products whenever they go shopping for food and the list is never complete while more testings are being done. How do you know for sure that you are not feeding your family poisonous food. Its very tiring!! I for one will just eliminate all food imported from China.....just to be safe.

Until and unless they, the manufacturers do something about their integrity, I think we all should not do business with them; even as a consumer who might only buy one or two items once in a while.....

I rest my case!!!

No comments: