Quote of the Day

Monday, June 17, 2013

My Morning Walk

One need motivation to start a walk even though we know that walking is good for our health.....
so here goes... 
with a temperature of 9 degrees celcius...
today I took a walk in the gardens!

I am back to my favourite gardens ...

My starting point.... a long and straight road...

Uphill climb.... good for the hamstring.....

No end in sight ... its easier with the cool weather; one does not get too tired; at least not sweaty and hot...

I made it, finally the vantage point.....believe it or not, it just took me 10 minutes to complete the perimeter of the garden.... max out :).  So with my "bad" right leg, I managed to walk 3 rounds which equates to just 30 minutes of brisk walking.  Found a bench in the shade, took a 5-minute breather (time of deep breathing and healing thoughts).

Look where I ended up in...........I spend 1 hour 30 minutes browsing...........
And upon passing "Stringbean Alley" where the cafe served the most "yummy" coffee....
the place is cool with artificial turf and one sits on a wooden stool......
Love this place!!  My total walking time: 2 hours!!!




No comments: