Quote of the Day

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So long, farewell, Bambino!!

Introducing.....................Bambino and Bambinee!!!
First it was "Bambino", originally white in colour, rescued from a young owner who took good care of it but have to part because of his father's nagging. "Bambino" came to me limping with 4 flats but with the help of my brother-in-law, I managed to nurse "him" to health. That was 25 years ago.......

10 years ago, "Bambino" had a whole body overhauled and was given a nice "Mercedes" blue outfit, grey seats, air-condition, polished antique number plates, new lights and indicator covers even with the original "Fiat" sign specially imported from Italy!!

"Bambino" served me well as a reserved and it was alway a pleasure to go with him around town. He commanded respect and attracted quite a bit of attention..... sweepers stopped their work to salute him. He is also a subject for conversation; strangers came up to me to talk about him.

But viola! there he goes, I have to part with him due to my changed of lifestyle.... I have to just only stick to "Bambinee" because she is the only one I can manage to cope with, she is the only one that can take me around town quickly.....

So .... so long, farewell "Bambino".... I am happy you have got a new owner who will appreciate you and take good care of you... The last I heard is that he is going to give you a brand new RED outfit..... YOU SURE WILL LOOK GOOD IN IT!!!



No comments: