Quote of the Day

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Bucket List

After watching this 2007 movie called The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, I was truly inspired to do my very own "bucket list".

For those who had not seen this movie; it was about 2 terminal ill men escaping from a cancer ward and heading off on a road trip with a list of to-dos before they die. Their to-do list dubbed "The Bucket List" contained the following:
  1. Witness something truly majestic
  2. Help a complete stranger for a common good
  3. Laugh till I cry
  4. Drive a Shelby Mustang
  5. Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Skydiving
  8. Visit Stonehenge
  9. Spend a week at Louvre
  10. See Rome
  11. See the pyramids
  12. Get back in touch (previously "Hunt the big cat")
Motivated by this movie, I was impelled to initiate my "bucket list" and I strongly felt that everyone, I mean every single living being on this earth, young or old, should all have your own "bucket list"!

Most people by nature will wait until its too late before doing things they would love to . We will often than not kept postponing things we love to do till later; till we have more time; till we have more money etc etc....... We normally ended up not doing anything except survive in this world.

So I urge you.... start right now and make that list; keeping it a living document where you can add or substract and strike off what you have already done.

No comments: